There will only be a 9:00 a.m. class today.
We will be back to our regular schedule tomorrow.
Take the time today to give thanks for all the things wonderful in your life. Post the top 5 things you are most thankful for this year.
Tony working through his set of deck squats. The deck squat is not as easy as they look at first glance. As fatigue sets in, the explosiveness needed in the move diminishes and that will lead to missed reps. That's never a good thing. Throwing the weight at the feet is probably the most important part of the move. The more aggressive the throw the better the chance of completing the rep every time, and that's a good thing.
Happy Birthday, Debbie.
2.my baby on the way and healthy!
4.meeting everyone at cfec!
1. God for the provisions he has given
2. My family
4. My health and fitness
5. The Men and Women who serve our nation to make all this possible.
1. The health and well-being of my loved ones
2. My physical and mental capacities
3. My daily opportunities for fulfillment
4. The sun and moon in the sky, the air that I breath, the earth that I stand on, and where they came from
5. The gift of understanding that allows me to know my great fortune
1. My family.
2. This great nation.
3. My health.
4. All things great that surround me every day.
5. The opporunity to fill in THE DASH that will eventually make up a lifetime.
1. Family, friends and YOU!
2. Songs with gospel choirs
3. Workouts without wallballs
4. A good laugh, cry and deep breath…hell, breathing is a good one.
5. This moment
Only have 3 that matter most: 1. Family 2.Health 3. Friends
The rest are daily fillers:
4. The final second when coach yells “time”!
5. Making it through the yellow light when you’re running late.
6. Having just enough milk to make cereal for dinner when yur too exhausted to cook.
7. Having just enough TP to finish the job.
8. Every morning for the “snooze” button.
1. My life
2. My family
3. My friends
4. The law of attraction
5. CrossFit East County…I’m not just saying that to make you smile, I mean it…this community has been incredibly important to me and I’m filled with gratitude. I’m stronger, sexier, sassier and never been more confident in the skin I’m in until now. I never knew how powerful WE CAN ALL be until I met CFEC. Thank you from the bottom of my heart..Happy Turkey Day! I love you, Liza
Liza that is beautiful.
This is hard for me. There are so many things to be thankful for.
My family and the good fortune and health of my family.
CFEC – you have all become my good friends and people I honestly care about.
My past – it has made me the person I am today.
Daisy and Duke!!!!!
Phil, I know you’re two big guns are on that list too. I see you kissing them more than your own children.
1. My wife. My partner for the toughest workout we all do- life.
2. My family. Near and far. My kids who make each day brighter and more fulfilling. My parents and bros and sistahs who although far away, remind me of where I came from and how we are all part of something much bigger than ourselves.
3. My friends. Ditto on #2 AND because my life is so much richer and I am a better person for having the honor of being able to call them ‘friend’.
4. The breath of life. That which enables me to experience this wonderful journey and all that comes with it.
5. Sunrises. For each one is a gift. A gift that reminds me I have another day with #1-3 and that #4 is a tenuous thing to be appreciated, revered, and used for something good.
I am thankful for having God in my life! I am also thankful for my Family and friends for being supportive of what I do and helping me become the person I am today. I am also thankful for my health! Even though my wrist has been injured I am still able to do things I never thought I could ever achieve and the majority of that goes to the wonderful people who help coach, support and motivate me at Cross Fit East County! You guys truly are a pert of my family and I am so thankful for that 🙂
My spouse and i have been quite delighted that Peter managed to deal with his inquiry by way of the precious recommendations he came across through the web pages. It’s not at all simplistic to simply continually be giving freely strategies which usually other people may have been making money from. So we consider we have the blog owner to be grateful to for this. The most important explanations you’ve made, the easy website navigation, the relationships you will help promote – it is mostly fantastic, and it’s assisting our son in addition to the family know that the concept is satisfying, and that’s exceedingly fundamental. Thank you for the whole thing!
Good – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task.
Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my website something like that. Can I take a part of your post to my website?